Vote November 3rd
"I'm Denise Lunsford"
"I am dedicated to keeping our community safe. I'm Denise Lunsford . . . and I ask for your support on November 3rd." The election is one week away! Please share this message from Denise, and vote for experience next Tuesday.Posted by Re-Elect Denise Lunsford - Albemarle County Commonwealth Attorney on Saturday, October 31, 2015
Tough, Experienced Leader
Denise Lunsford has assembled a team of dedicated prosecutors and staff who maintain strong and effective working relationships with law enforcement, court personnel and other attorneys.
- Aggressive litigator committed to seeing that justice is served
- Ensures that those who commit crimes in our community are held accountable
- Known for her hard work, diligence and preparation in and out of the courtroom
- 25 years practicing law in the state, local and Federal Courts in the Charlottesville/Albemarle community
- Eight years as your Commonwealth’s Attorney
- Prosecuted and defended thousands of cases and served as lead counsel in numerous complex criminal cases including capital murder
- Cultivated an Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney known for its competence and commitment to ensuring equal justice
- Working proactively with law enforcement and citizens’ groups to build a safer community
- Co-Chair of the Committee on Justice and Professionalism of the Virginia Association of Commonwealth’s Attorneys